[Corpora-List] A question about corpus linguistics with relevance to natural language processing: how to sample a population of papers about NLP?

#KOKIL JAIDKA# KOKI0001 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Wed Apr 12 13:56:16 CEST 2017

Hi Kevin

With reference to ACL, it is possible to programmatically download a list of papers using a few lines of Python code and there is no need for an API. One would expect you'd have a list of the paper identifiers you finally want. We followed a set of steps quite similar to the ones you've outlined to create our CL-SciSumm corpus. I'd be happy to link you to our resources if needed.

Regards

Kokil Jaidka

Postdoctoral researcher

University of Pennsylvania -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 914 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170412/9c814114/attachment.txt>