[Corpora-List] Words ambiguous for sentiment

Keith Douglas Charles Stuart kstuart at idm.upv.es
Wed Apr 5 20:28:34 CEST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if anyone had ever produced a list of words (or phrases) that, in different contexts, change from having a positive to a negative sentiment. For example,

It was a /SMASHING/ success. ...a new Islamic State video showed militants /SMASHING/ ancient artifacts at a museum in Mosul.

I am aware that these are different senses of the word 'smashing' but I am still interested in getting a list of these kind of words.

Thanks,

Keith Stuart -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 872 bytes Desc: HTML Message URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170405/316693d9/attachment.txt>