[Corpora-List] english summarization dataset request

Ricardo Daniel Santos Faro Marques Ribeiro ricardo.ribeiro at inesc.pt
Mon May 30 11:55:30 CEST 2016

Dear Shadi,

For other datasets, see, for example,

- https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/language-technologies <https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/language-technologies> [Turchi Marco, Josef Steinberger, Mijail Kabadjov & Ralf Steinberger (2010). Using Parallel Corpora for Multilingual (Multi-Document) Summarisation Evaluation. Multilingual and Multimodal Information Access Evaluation. Springer Lecture Notes for Computer Science, LNCS 6360/2010, pp. 52-63]

- http://www.taln.upf.edu/pages/concisus/index.html <http://www.taln.upf.edu/pages/concisus/index.html>

- http://multiling.iit.demokritos.gr/ <http://multiling.iit.demokritos.gr/>

Best regards,

—Ricardo Ribeiro.