[Corpora-List] english summarization dataset request

Shadi Hossein Nejad shadi.hn at gmail.com
Sun May 29 09:03:55 CEST 2016

hi everybody I'm a student in NLP field and for evaluation of my summarization system, I need English summarization dataset. Actually I could'nt get DUC dataset from NIST website because I'm kind of independent researcher and the only version I could download on web did not include fulltext files and just had summaries. I was wondering if any of you could please help me and send me a dataset to test my system? or a link that I can download the full version of DUC or TAC dataset?

I really dont know what to do and I appreciate your help so much. thanks a lot in advanced for your attention and help shadi -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 742 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160529/de4213cf/attachment.txt>