[Corpora-List] looking for FRED tools/source code

parisa berangi parisa.berangi at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:16:28 CEST 2016

Hi all, I am master student of NLP. In part of my thesis, i used semantic role labelling by mate plus (https://github.com/microth/mateplus). Now i need to employ the FRED tool from STLab(http://stlab.istc.cnr.it/stlab/FRED) for testing the outputs. My master and I have reviewed SHELDON demo in the youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQDqKTFZrmQ). So, we decided to benefit from FRED in order to test the mate's results. Unfortunately, the FRED link is not accessible from their site. Could anybody help me to access the FRED tool? another question, does STLab site allow accessing the FRED's source code?

Regards, Parisa

-- Parisa Berangi, M.Sc. Student School of Electrical and Computer Engineering University Of Tehran Tehran, Iran -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1610 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160522/dfa970e5/attachment.txt>