[Corpora-List] 8th Inter-Varietal Applied Corpus Studies (IVACS) Conference - Registration open

Roisin Ni Mhochain roisin_ni at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 13:43:16 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

The provisional conference programme is now available and registration is open at: https://www.bathspalive.com/online/article/IVACS

Our keynote speakers are: Dr Ivor Timmis : Vernacular Voices from the Vaults: historical perspectives on spoken grammar Prof Alison Sealey : “If we use ‘human’ in a very loose context it's very dehumanizing” Macro, meso and micro contexts in corpus-assisted discourse analysis

It looks set to be a very interesting conference with a good line up of papers. Our conference dinner is in the iconic setting of the Pump Rooms next to the Roman Baths with the conference itself taking place on Bath Spa University's beautiful Newton Park campus.

I look forward to welcoming you to Bath.

Róisín Ní Mhocháin r.nimhochain at bathspa.ac.uk

IVACS 2016 Conference OrganiserAward Leader MA TESOLInstitute for EducationBath Spa University

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 17117 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160519/5b9990e7/attachment.txt>