[Corpora-List] Annotation tools for unicode right-to-left languages

Jin-Dong Kim jdkim at dbcls.rois.ac.jp
Tue May 10 02:14:32 CEST 2016

You may want to give TextAE a try,

http://textae.pubannotation.org

We have given only a brief test with RTL languages, for which it worked. We however have no resource to perform an extensive test. It would be great if you could provide a test and feedback. As we will be maintaining active developers, there is a chance that we can address it if there is a problem.

In a more constructive way, perhaps you can provide a test case of RTL language annotation, to this list or somewhere else.

Then, developers of annotation tools, not only TextAE but also others like WebAnno, may be able to give their own test, addressing problems if any.

Hope you soon find a good one for you.

Best,

Jin-Dong