[Corpora-List] Reminder (RA post in Corpus Linguistics)

Vander Viana vander.viana at stir.ac.uk
Wed May 4 18:49:33 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

[Apologies for cross-postings.]

This is just a kind reminder that the deadline for applications for the research assistant post in Corpus Linguistics is next Sunday (May 08th). We're seeking to appoint a fixed-term (June 2016 to February 2017), part-time (1 day a week) RA at the University of Stirling. The successful applicant will work on the British Academy funded project entitled “Quantitative language research: Exploring the potential of corpus linguistics in education”. The successful applicant will not necessarily have to come to Stirling one day a week since several of the tasks can be conducted remotely. Additional details about the post can be found in the following website:

http://www.stir.ac.uk/about/jobs/details/index.html?id=QUUFK026203F3VBQB7V79V7NE&nPostingID=1130&nPostingTargetID=1079&mask=extstirling&lg=UK

We'd be grateful if you could help us advertise it among potential candidates.

All the best, Vander

------------------------------ Dr. Vander Viana (FHEA) Lecturer, School of Social Sciences University of Stirling Room B14a, Pathfoot Building Stirling, FK9 4LA

Telephone: +44 (0)1786 466271 E-mail: vander.viana at stir.ac.uk<mailto:vander.viana at stir.ac.uk> Webpage: http://www.stir.ac.uk/social-sciences/

-- The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015 The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,

number SC 011159.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7989 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160504/0384c33e/attachment.txt>