[Corpora-List] Corpus analysis request

Hardaker, Claire (hardakec) c.hardaker at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 4 12:20:41 CEST 2016

Dear Corpora List,

As part of a project at Lancaster University, we're looking for an individual who can undertake a fixed amount of analysis (around 100 hours of paid work) on a small, hand-collected corpus of online data that is written in English, but authored by native speakers of Korean. We would like them to start urgently and the individual we're looking for will, ideally,

- be a native speaker of Korean themselves

- be highly fluent in English

- have an excellent level of linguistic knowledge (the role is ideally suited to a PhD student, though we are happy to consider a good MA student)

- be able to complete the work within the next four to six weeks at the very latest

In addition, the ability to travel to Lancaster University and/or Aston University for training and meetings would be very welcome, though not essential.

For further details on the role, please email both Dr Sheryl prentice (s.r.prentice1 at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:s.r.prentice1 at lancaster.ac.uk>) and Dr Claire Hardaker (c.hardaker at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:c.hardaker at lancaster.ac.uk>).

Regards Claire

Dr Claire Hardaker Lecturer in Forensic Corpus Linguistics County South, Lancaster University, LA1 4YL +44 (0) 1524 593212 | @DrClaireH<http://www.twitter.com/DrClaireH> | The FORGE<http://wp.lancs.ac.uk/forge/>

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5436 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160504/2f2e311c/attachment.txt>