[Corpora-List] is there an archived version of Robert de Beaugrande's original website somewhere on the internet?

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Wed May 4 12:01:36 CEST 2016

Thanks, Bill! :) best ramesh ________________________________________ From: Bill Keller [billk at sussex.ac.uk] Sent: 03 May 2016 14:25 To: Krishnamurthy, Ramesh Cc: Bill Keller; corpora at uib.no Subject: Re: [Corpora-List] is there an archived version of Robert de Beaugrande's original website somewhere on the internet?

Hi Ramesh

You should be able to find this via the waybackmachine.org — just put in the URL and search back...

Bill

Senior Lecturer in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Data Science Research Group Department of Informatics School of Engineering and Informatics The University of Sussex Falmer, Brighton BN1 9QH billk at sussex.ac.uk +44 (0)273 678755