[Corpora-List] Natural language processing & machine learning post-doc @ Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia

Mark Johnson Mark.Johnson at MQ.edu.au
Tue Mar 29 00:55:21 CEST 2016

(apologies for cross-posting)

We have an opening for a post-doc to join our group at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia for a new project "Improved syntactic parsing and semantic analysis for natural language processing", funded by the Australian Research Council.

We're looking for someone in the general area of natural language processing (e.g., syntactic parsing, semantic parsing, NP coreference and named entity linking, relation extraction, question answering) and machine learning (specifically, deep learning). The project runs for 3 years, but the initial contract will be for 12 months, with a strong likelihood of renewal. The successful candidate should have good writing and programming skills. Salary will depend on experience, ranging from AUD$70-$100K plus benefits.

Email me off-list if you are interested, enclosing your CV and sample papers.

Mark

Mark Johnson Professor of Language Sciences Department of Computing Macquarie University Sydney, Australia