[Corpora-List] Still looking for native speakers for a short online study (remunerated with 10 EUR)

Luis Leiva luileito at upv.es
Sat Mar 26 19:07:53 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

This is the second call for participation in a short research experiment (10-15 min) about memory recall. The experiment consists in typing sentences that are shown for a short time and then disappear.

We are looking for native speakers of the following languages: * Deutsch (German) * Italiano (Italian) * Nederlands (Dutch) * Polski (Polish) * PortuguÍs (Portuguese) * Русский (Russian) * Svenska (Swedish)

To participate, go to https://kant3.prhlt.upv.es/memsem/ and read the instructions carefully.

Participants who complete the study successfully will receive a 10 EUR paysafecard PIN for online shopping (see https://www.paysafecard.com).

If you have any further questions, please contact us via email: memsem-prhlt at outlook.com

Thank you!

PS1: Some participants have left the study half done, but it is possible to resume it at any time by filling out the registration form again.

PS2: We would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this email to your colleagues or someone who might be interested in participating.