[Corpora-List] Spanish dictionary with phonetic transcriptions

Gilles SÚrasset gilles.serasset at imag.fr
Fri Mar 25 21:32:37 CET 2016

Dear Morten,

The DBnary dataset (an RDF version of several wiktionaries, see http://kaiko.getalp.org/about-dbnary ) contains around 33K pronunciations of canonical forms.

You may explore the data using the sparql endpoint (http://kaiko.getalp.org/sparql ) before downloading the full dataset for the extraction of pronunciations.

The following SPARQL query will give you the number of pronunciations of canonical forms:

select count(?p) where {

?e dcterms:language lexvo:spa ;

lemon:canonicalForm ?f .

?f lexinfo:pronunciation ?p }

The following query will extract the first 10K such pronunciations:

select ?w ?p where {

?e dcterms:language lexvo:spa ;

lemon:canonicalForm ?f .

?f lexinfo:pronunciation ?p ;

lemon:writtenRep ?w } LIMIT 1000 OFFSET 10

playing with LIMIT and OFFSET will allow to extract all of them (the server limit will only give you 10K such pronunciations).

Regards, Gilles,