[Corpora-List] Spanish dictionary with phonetic transcriptions

Morten Christiansen christiansen at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 22 16:56:31 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am looking for an electronic Spanish dictionary that contains phonetic transcriptions (e.g., comparable to CELEX). I’ve searched around on the web and various corpus related websites but without luck. I would appreciate pointers to any available dictionaries. Thanks.

Best,

Morten Christiansen

------ Morten H. Christiansen, PhD Professor, Department of Psychology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 Co-Director, Cornell Cognitive Science Program Professor of Child Language, Aarhus University Senior Scientist, Haskins Laboratories Professor, Department of Language and Communication, University of Southern Denmark Office: 228 Uris Hall || Phone: +1 (607) 255-3834 (dept) || Fax: +1 (607) 255-8433 Email: christiansen at cornell.edu Web: http://www.psych.cornell.edu/people/faculty/christiansen-profile/ Cornell Cognitive Neuroscience Lab: http://cnl.psych.cornell.edu