[Corpora-List] ISCOL 2016

Roi Reichart roireichart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:08:39 CET 2016

We are happy to announce ISCOL 2016 to be held at the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, on May 31. Please see the call for papers below. The conference webpage will shortly be online.

Best regards,

Omri Abend, Roi Reichart and Idan Szpektor, ISCOL 2016 program chairs

The Annual Meeting of the Israeli Seminar on Computational Linguistics, ISCOL 2016, will be held this year on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at the Technion <http://www.openu.ac.il/>.

Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing are active research and development fields in Israel today, both in academia and industry. ISCOL is a venue for exchanging ideas, reporting on work in progress and established results, forming cooperation, and advancing the collaboration between academia and industry. ISCOL is also a friendly stage for students for their first appearance in this community.

We invite presentations on recent work in all areas of computational linguistics, natural language processing and all closely related fields. We accept work underway, provided that it represents recent and original work of interest to our audience.

Please submit extended abstracts (up to 2 pages, including references) to iscol2016 at gmail.com by May 1, 2016. Notifications of paper acceptance will be sent on May 8.

Best Regards, Omri Abend, Roi Reichart and Idan Szpektor, ISCOL 2016 program chairs -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7478 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160314/42ac88f6/attachment.txt>