[Corpora-List] CFP: CSIT 2016 [ Technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society, Indexed By IEEEXplore]

Mohammad Azzeh mazzeh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:59:38 CET 2016

​ ​ *********************************************************************

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this CFP

*13 - 14 July 2016, Amman, Jordan*

http://csit.asu.edu.jo/csit2016

Dear Researchers,

We take great pleasure in inviting you to the *‘7**th** International Conference on Computer Science & Information Technology (CSIT) - 2016’*, on *13 & 14 July, 2016* organized by *Applied Science Private University, Amman, Capital of Jordan.*

*CSIT’2016* is a peer-reviewed conference *indexed by IEEEXplore* and technically co-sponsored By IEEE Computer Society. It will bring together researchers, designers, developers and practitioners interested in the advances and applications in the field of computer science and information technology. International experts have been invited to deliver keynote addresses and share their rich experiences.

*Aims & Scope*

*CSIT’2016* aims to obtain a good perspective into the current state of practice to address important Computer Science and Information Technology problems. Papers reporting on new research and new products or concepts are encouraged. *CSIT’2016* includes three main tracks focusing on (but are not limited to) the following topics:

*Track 1: Business Information Systems*

Business Analytics and Decision Support

Business Process Modelling

· E–Systems and Computer Systems

Cloud Computing

Culture and IS

Multimedia Processing

Digital Convergence of Commerce

Digital Media Transformation

Digitalization of Public Sector and Digital Health

Digitally enabled Business Models and Entrepreneurship

Enterprise Content Management

Enterprise Systems

Supply Chain Management

Database Systems, Data Warehousing

Information Assurance

Web Services and Technologies

Data Communication and networks

Internet of things

*Track 2: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence*

Machine Learning Algorithms

Artificial Intelligence

Data Mining

Big Data

Ensemble learning

Deep Reinforcement Learning

*Track 3: Software Engineering*

Requirement Engineering

Project Management

Human-Computer Interaction

Software Testing and verifications

Software Design and Modelling

Software Process Improvements.

*Submission & Publication*

Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEEXplore. Prospective authors are invited to submit an original full-length paper (10-point font) in IEEE format via the EasyChair submissions system at *CSIT’2016* ( https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csit2016). Note that the maximum number of pages is 6. Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published. Please visit http://csit.asu.edu.jo/csit2016/index.php/ submit-a-paper <http://csit.asu.edu.jo/csit2016/index.php/%20submit-a-paper> for paper submission details.

*Registration*

Registration is required for all participants. To be published in the proceedings, every accepted paper *MUST* have at least one registered author at the full rate and must be presented at the conference. The registration for the conference includes the cost of the conference proceedings, attendance to all sessions and talks, lunches, banquet dinner and a tourism trip. More details about the registration can be found at http://csit.asu.edu.jo/csit2016.

Conference email: csit at asu.edu.jo <csit at asu.edu.jo?subject=Regarding%20CSIT'2016>

*Important Dates*

Deadline for paper submission: April 22, 2016

Notification of paper acceptance: May 13, 2016

Camera ready paper submission: May 27, 2016

Registration: May 27, 2016

Conference date: July 13- 14, 2016.

We look forward to your contribution and active participation in *CSIT’2016*. Thanks for your attention and please share this with your peers.

Kind Regards,

*------>* Mohammad Azzeh, PhD Associate Professor Faculty of IT Applied Science University <http://www.asu.edu.jo> PO BOX 166 Amman 11931 Jordan Tel: +962 (6)5609999 Ext: 1109 web: http://www.inf.brad.ac.uk/myaazzeh/ <http://www.inf.brad.ac.uk/~myaazzeh/>

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0323-6452

<http://younoodle.com/people/mohammad_azzeh>e-mail: m.y.azzeh at asu.edu.jo

-------------------------------------------- Q: Why is this email five sentences or less? A: http://five.sentenc.es -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 31469 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160313/9c3da27e/attachment.txt>