[Corpora-List] Summarization Corpus for Scientific articles?

Hazem Al saied hazem.al-saied at loria.fr
Thu Jun 23 11:49:17 CEST 2016

Hello,

First of all, sorry for the cross posting. I'm working on summarization of semi-structured data, such as scientific articles. The method I'm using would give its best results on such type of data, the scientific articles, where we consider that each section of the article is kind of cluster of features, words.

Now, we are working on scisumm-corpus which is small but very good one for multidocuments summarization.

What I need is a summarization corpus of semi-structured data, close TO scisumm , but targeting the one document summarization task.

Best regards, Hazem Al Saied -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3994 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160623/1b44f25c/attachment.txt>