[Corpora-List] Wide coverage grammar writing

mohammad Tavakoli mohammad.tavakoli72 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 15:17:30 CEST 2016

Dear All,     I am looking for a tool for writing wide coverage grammars and I would be very thankful if you can help me and introduce me any kind of tool available for such a purpose. I also need documentations or web links by which I will be able to run this tool and It would be very great if you can provide me a full guide containing all details about the tool. Thanks for your attention and help. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 839 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160617/894b6b67/attachment.txt>