[Corpora-List] What's best practice for publishing your research results (corpus data) online?

Martin Reynaert reynaert at uvt.nl
Mon Jun 13 20:42:43 CEST 2016

Dear Ikechukwu,

While building the corpus of written Dutch, SoNaR, for which we arranged Intellectual Property Rights for all of its 545 million words, my colleague and I wrote a manual about how we tackled things. There should have been a second edition detailing our further findings mainly in the Netherlands, but this might still give you pointers on how to proceed.

It is here: http://www.lt3.ugent.be/publications/sonar-acquisition-manual-version-10/

Good luck!

Cheers,

Martin