[Corpora-List] What's best practice for publishing your research results (corpus data) online?

So Miyagawa runa.uei at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:20:18 CEST 2016

Hi Ikechukwu,

Yes, from my experience, you should contact the distributors of the resources, too. I wish your fruitful success in your project IgboNLP.

All the best, So # So Miyagawa ## [soː mijɑˈgɑwɑ]

### Websites * Profile: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/531081.html * academia.edu: https://uni-goettingen.academia.edu/SoMiyagawa * GitHub general: https://github.com/somiyagawa * GitHub toolkit: https://github.com/somiyagawa/toolkitForCopticAndAncientEgyptian * CV: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HhhKovsJzqZQGCn6W1oNweqyqKYUfUvFTxAlStKICdM/edit?usp=sharing * Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/runauei * LinkedIn: https://de.linkedin.com/pub/so-miyagawa/62/777/720

### Status 1. Research Fellow at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen Sonderforschungsbereich (SFB) 1136

–„Bildung und Religion in Kulturen des Mittelmeerraums und seiner Umwelt von der Antike bis

zum Mittelalter und zum Klassischen Islam“ 2. Research Fellow at "KELLIA: Koptische/Coptic Electronic Language and Literature International Alliance" (DFG/NEH) 3. Ph.D. candidate at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Philosophische Fakultät, Seminar für Ägyptologie und Koptologie 4. Ph.D. candidate at Kyoto University, Faculty of Letters, Department of Linguistics 5. Member in Coptic SCRIPTORIUM research team 6. Student Member at Unicode Consortium