[Corpora-List] What's best practice for publishing your research results (corpus data) online?

Ikechukwu E Onyenwe i.onyenwe at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 18:34:00 CEST 2016

Hi, I am a research student working on developing NLP resources for under-resource languages, currently focusing on Igbo (an African language). A couple of NLP resources have been developed and I am about publishing these resources on a website designed for IgboNLP project to be freely available for researchers who want to use them.

Since part of the electronic texts I used are from two main sources- Bible texts from a religious website and novel via email (not directly from the author), My question is, do I need to contact these individuals for permission?

Thanks.

-- *Ikechukwu E. Onyenwe * *Contact:* +447448401700 *Office: *Rm G28, NLP Lab, Comp.Sc. Department

The University of Sheffield, UK. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1451 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160613/5efe07b4/attachment.txt>