[Corpora-List] List of English nouns with plurals?

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 16:28:01 CEST 2016

Hi Aliya I'm not sure what you mean by a "corpus" of English nouns with their plurals... but if you just mean a *list*, you could probably compile such a list from the lists in the Cobuild English Grammar, which is freely downloadable from several websites... just try googling it...

best wishes ramesh

----- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 15:10:59 -0700 From: Aliya Deri <aderi at isi.edu> Subject: [Corpora-List] List of English nouns with plurals? To: corpora <corpora at uib.no>

Hi!

This is a random request, but does anyone have/know of a corpus of English nouns with their plurals? The easily available online resources I've found are only for irregular nouns--I want a larger, more representative set.

Something like this: friend friends mouse mice blink blinks book books octopus octopi

Thanks!

Aliya -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1331 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160610/82150e99/attachment.txt>