[Corpora-List] List of English nouns with plurals?

Tasty Minerals tastyminerals at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:33:59 CEST 2016

Search for "Full list of irregular English plurals".

Also, in addition to provided solutions you can check a pos-tagging app I once wrote. You can use it to pos-tag your data resources (doc, pdf, txt) and make queries like: NN or NNS to collect the nouns. You can also do queries like NN NNS{0} to get pairs like "internet warriors" which you can reassemble afterwards. App page: http://github.com/tastyminerals/nn_search2 You will find a link to windows binary in the bottom.

Best, Pavel