[Corpora-List] List of English nouns with plurals?

Ondřej Matuška ondrej.matuska at sketchengine.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 09:35:01 CEST 2016

Hi Aliya,

you can generate such a list with Sketch Engine. It will, however, be organized differently. Either you can have just one column with plurals and singulars together, you can sort them alphabetically but this will of course mean that mouse and mice will not be next to each other. Alternatively, you can have a list like this:

friend friend friend friends mouse mouse mouse mice blink blink blink blinks

i.e. first column will be the lemma and the second column will be the the word forms, sorting by the first column will put mouse and mice one after the other.

Ondřej