[Corpora-List] Call for Participation: 11th Workshop on Innovative Use of NLP for Building Educational Applications (BEA11)

Joel Tetreault tetreaul at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:49:16 CEST 2016

Do you like Natural Language Processing? How about innovative tools for Education? If you always wondered if there existed a workshop which combined the two, your dreams have been answered. :)

Please join us in San Diego, June 16 for the 11th edition of the Workshop on Innovative Use of NLP for Building Educational Applications, co-located with NAACL-HLT. We had a record breaking number of submissions this year which resulted in a program of 28 long, short and demo papers. In addition, we are hosting the first Shared Task in Automated Evaluation of Scientific Writing. You can find the workshop program here:

https://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/naacl-bea11.html#program

Other Useful Links:

BEA11 website: https://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/naacl-bea11.html AESW Shared Task: http://textmining.lt/aesw/index.html NAACL website: http://naacl.org/naacl-hlt-2016/ Registration: http://naacl.org/naacl-hlt-2016/registration.html -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2911 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160603/850efd89/attachment.txt>