[Corpora-List] Postdoc in NLP and Machine Learning at the University College London

Sebastian Riedel sebastian.riedel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:09:09 CEST 2016

Apologies for the noise, but there was a typo: the interview date should be mid-July.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Sebastian Riedel <sebastian.riedel at gmail.com

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3522 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160602/faba938e/attachment.txt>