1. Large-scale information extraction from unstructured textual resources.
2. Discovering semantic relationships in large textual collections with applications to recommender systems for research.
3. Web-scale research analytics for identifying high performance and trends: data-driven approaches to scientometrics.
4. Machine learning methods for performance forecasting in the field of leaning analytics.
5. Personalised content recommenders for learning: optimisation strategies with constraints.
The offered stipend of 14,057 GBP per annum plus waived student fees is offered for 3 years. Prospective applicants should contact me and Prof Zdrahal directly at petr.knoth at open.ac.uk<mailto:petr.knoth at open.ac.uk> and zdenek.zdrahal at open.ac.uk<mailto:zdenek.zdrahal at open.ac.uk> prior to application.
- Dr. Petr Knoth Research Fellow Knowledge Media institute The Open University Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, BUCKS, United Kingdom phone: +44 (0)1908 654548 Web: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrknoth Twitter: @petrknoth -- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3899 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160602/9352756c/attachment.txt>