[Corpora-List] Learning pattern for relation extraction

Ahmed Ben Ltaief ahmedbenltaief29 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 02:09:27 CEST 2016

Hi everybody,

I'm a master student in NLP field, my task consist on extracting synonym and hyperonym relations between terms, it's not apropriate to build all patterns manually, so i would like to extract them automatically using weka's algorithms (J48, association rules or ZeroR) , have you any references in this way, i would like to know what's features used in learning this patterns.

I appreciate your help so much, Thanks a lot, -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 882 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160601/bdda09dc/attachment.txt>