[Corpora-List] A Directory of Arabic Corpus Linguistics

Ayman Eddakrouri a.eldakroury at aucegypt.edu
Thu Jul 28 21:30:06 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I want to share with you a directory that I have recently created to be a guide for those who are interested in Arabic CL. Through this directory you will find 3 mains sections: 1. Arabic corpora: Web-based (Searchable) corpora and Textual corpora (Text Files) 2. Centers/Institutions. 3. Software/Tools.

I have spent a long time in collecting such data; and I do not my colleagues suffer as I did.

You can directly browse this directory via this link: https://sites.google.com/a/aucegypt.edu/infoguistics/directory/Corpus-Linguistics

Your suggestions and cooperation are mostly welcome.

Ayman Eddakrouri AFL Teacher/Linguist -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 944 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160728/d02502c3/attachment.txt>