[Corpora-List] Post-doctoral position in NLP and ML at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia

Mark Johnson Mark.Johnson at MQ.edu.au
Thu Jul 28 13:48:26 CEST 2016

We expect to have a postdoctoral researcher position for up to 3 years at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia, to work on an Australian Research Council Discovery Project "Improved Syntactic Parsing and Semantic Analysis for Information Extraction". We're looking for researchers with a strong publication record in natural language processing and machine learning. Experience with Deep Learning is a plus, as we plan to focus on deep learning for information extraction. If you are interested please send a CV and links to publications to Mark.Johnson at MQ.edu.au.