[Corpora-List] Question about morphological dictionaries

Andrii Elyiv andrii.elyiv at connexun.com
Thu Jul 28 10:50:37 CEST 2016

Good day,

Could you help me with one information? I am looking for the morphological dictionaries for different languages. Actually I need just names of all countries and its citizens in all possible forms and grammatical cases. For example, in English: Italy, Italian, Italians In Italian: Italia, italiano, italiana, italiane In Turkish: Italya, Italyan, Italyana, Italyanda, Italyandan, ... Mainly I need it for Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Portuguese, Arabic, Punjabi, Tamil and Hindi languages.

I will be very appreciative if you can help where to take it or with whom I may contact? Thanks in advance,

With my best wishes, Andrii Elyiv

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4145 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160728/3100ac54/attachment.txt>