[Corpora-List] PARSEME survey on Multilingual MWE resources

Monti Johanna jmonti at unior.it
Thu Jul 21 00:52:23 CEST 2016

PARSEME (COST Action IC1207: http://typo.uni-konstanz.de/parseme) is an interdisciplinary scientific network devoted to the role of multiword expressions (MWEs) in parsing.

In an effort towards consolidating past and ongoing research, PARSEME is conducting a survey of multilingual language resources containing MWEs. Examples of such resources are multilingual lists of MWEs, multilingual MWE dictionaries and lexica, dictionaries that include MWE entries, multilingual treebanks with MWE annotation, and any other types of multilingual lexical or linguistic resources that have MWEs as part of their inventory.

As a member of the community, you are kindly asked to report on relevant lexical resources you are aware of by spending just a few minutes filling in this simple web form:

http://goo.gl/forms/X12Yi9Zid8I1tDzH2

You may recall a previous PARSEME survey on MWE resources (https://goo.gl/eYz8qL) ran during the last couple of years and presented during last LREC 2016 (http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2016/pdf/718_Paper.pdf). This time, however, we are focusing on multilingual MWE resources only. We have transferred all records related to multilingual MWE resources from the previous survey to this new one. If you are one of the contributors and you would like to check the record we have created in this new survey please, contact us.

In order to avoid duplicating information, please check: https://awesome-table.com/-KMxGtOyp8q3fqjwlR3w/view

to see if the resource has already been registered. All contributions are automatically anonymized and publicly available here.

You can find a summary of the information registered so far at: https://awesome-table.com/-KMx8TCZB-yYgjd6D5WY/view

We are aware that many lexical resources are catalogued in international infrastructures such as the CLARIN and META-SHARE repositories. However, information on MWEs in these resources is often not available, so it will be valuable for us to receive pointers to relevant resources in these repositories.

We greatly appreciate your contribution!

On behalf of the PARSEME Action and its Steering Committee,

Gyri Losnegaard, Johanna Monti, Carla Parra, Lonneke van der Plas & Manfred Sailer

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3111 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160721/e9a15491/attachment.txt>