[Corpora-List] Have you been thinking of collecting corpora? : Our experience and report from the SENSEI project

sislab UniTrento sislab at unitn.it
Wed Jul 20 10:31:50 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

In the European-funded SENSEI project (SENSEI FP7-ICT-610916) we have been collecting human conversation corpora and faced several Intelectual Property Rights (IPR) scenarios during IP management.

We have prepared a data source classification system based on Data Use Level (DUL).

These DULs helped us to easily classify our data sources based on what we could do with the data.

We want to share our experience an docs in case it can be useful:

http://www.sensei-conversation.eu/intellectual-property-rights/

Please let us know what you think, suggestions or improvements by replying to this email and will collect answers and summarize them

Best regards,

Prof. Giuseppe Riccardi University of Trento

SENSEI consortium http://www.sensei-conversation.eu -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2319 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160720/15b02fa5/attachment.txt>