[Corpora-List] Arabic corpora

So Miyagawa runa.uei at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:38:36 CEST 2016

Hi Eitan,

How about CALLHOME Egyptian Arabic Speech ( https://catalog.ldc.upenn.edu/LDC97S45; not free)? There is a free English translation of this corpus ( https://github.com/noisychannel/ARZ_callhome_corpus).

Best, So

So Miyagawa [soː mijɑˈgɑwɑ]

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (Egyptology & Coptology, Ph.D. candidate), SFB1136 "Bildung und Religion in Kulturen des Mittelmeerraums und seiner Umwelt von der Antike bis zum Mittelalter und zum Klassischen Islam" (Research Fellow), KELLIA (Research Fellow), Coptic SCRIPTORIUM (Research Member), Unicode Consortium (Student Member) Kyoto University (Linguistics, Ph.D. candidate)

SFB1136: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/531081.html CV: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HhhKovsJzqZQGCn6W1oNweqyqKYUfUvFTxAlStKICdM/edit?usp=sharing Academia.edu: https://uni-goettingen.academia.edu/SoMiyagawa

"But the king of Assyria found treachery in Hoshea, for he had sent messengers to So, king of Egypt, and offered no tribute to the king of Assyria, as he had done year by year. Therefore the king of Assyria shut him up and bound him in prison." (2 Kings 17:4, ESV)