[OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT]
Organizing Committee of METADISCOURSE ACROSS GENRES 2017  (www.metadiscourseacrossgenres.com) is pleased to announce that there will be a pre-conference publication opportunity for the participants of MAG2017..
In relation to this, we have updated our poster and Call for Papers with the information that there will be a Pre-conference Publication from the submitted and accepted proposals by 30 July 2016 to be published by Peter Lang - Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften (Linguistic Insights) in 2017..
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS:
- Submit your original and distinctive proposal abstracts/full papers in relation to METADISCOURSE AND RELATED CONCEPTS to: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mag2017
- Let us complete the reviewing process for your abstract and get back to you..
- Send the full paper by 30 JULY 2016 after notification of acceptance and register for MAG 2017 Conference..
- We will send your whole paper for external peer review (Taking approximately 8-10 weeks) and get back to you and ask you to revise your manuscript as/if requested..
- We will, then, ensure that the chapters are consistent in style throughout the book, especially in terms of their notes and references to be published in 2017..
Centered around topics in Metadiscourse and Related Research, the conference and pre-conference publication will mainly focus on:
- Nature and Forms of Metadiscourse and related concepts in different genres - Proposals on Metadiscourse and related concepts taxonomies - Different types of Metadiscourse resources - Definition and issues of Metadiscourse and related concepts in different contexts - Interactive and Interactional perspectives on Metadiscourse - Textual and Interpersonal perspectives on Metadiscourse - Reflexivity of high/low explicitness - Metatext and reflective metadiscourse - Metadiscourse and Genre - Metadiscourse and Culture - Metadiscourse and Community/Discipline - Rhetoric and Metadiscourse - Linguistic units signalling authorial stance and intention - Corpus-based/driven approaches to Metadiscourse and related concepts - Metadiscourse and related concepts from Discourse Analysis Perspective - Any qualitative and quantitative approaches to Metadiscourse and related concepts. - Writer-Reader Oriented Metadiscourse, Speaker-Listener Oriented *Metadiscourse and Participant Oriented Metadiscourse - Contrastive (genre, discourse communities) perspective towards Metadiscourse - Implications of teaching and researching Metadiscourse and related concepts in academic contexts - Methodological considerations and issues in Metadiscourse studies (size of linguistic units, ways to explore units, etc.) - Metadiscourse and Related Concepts include, but not limited, to the following: Transitions, Frame Markers, Endophoric Markers, Evidentials, Code Glosses, Hedges, Boosters, Attitude Markers, Engagement Markers, Self-Mentions, Evaluative Markers, Certainty Markers, Reporting verbs, Citation Practices, Personal References in written and spoken communication, Disclaimers and Collapsers. - Strategies of building and presenting knowledge in written and spoken discourses.
Nevertheless, the submission of other topics reporting research related to theme of the conference will be considered as well. Please also note that there will be a post-publication plan after MAG 2017 to be published in 2018.
Metadiscourse Across Genres 2017 Organizing Committee..
To read more about this, please visit http://www.metadiscourseacrossgenres.com/pre-conference-publication.html
Dr. Erdem Akbas Work: +90-352-2076666 (ext.37368) Mobile: +90-553-5872516
Conference website: Metadiscourse Across Genres, 2017, CYPRUS
MY REVIEW OF 'BENNETT K. (2014).THE SEMIPERIPHERY OF ACADEMIC WRITING:DISCOURSES, COMMUNITIES AND PRACTICES' -DEGRUYTER 
Visit our blog to see some of the "distinctive" and "original" essays of the novice student writers? >>> WRITING by ELT Students @Erciyes University  <<<
http://york.academia.edu/ErdemAkbas http://www.researchgate.net/profile/erdem_akbas  http://www.erdemakbas.webs.com/ 
Links: ------  http://www.metadiscourseacrossgenres.com  http://bit.ly/1S9pUMj  http://erueltwriting.blogspot.com.tr/2015/05/what-is-elt-writing-erciyes-university.html  http://www.researchgate.net/profile/erdem_akbas%20%20%20  http://www.erdemakbas.webs.com/
Bu e-posta ve ekleri sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda ozel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Bu mesaj size yanlislikla ulasmissa lutfen gonderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Erciyes Universitesi bu mesajin icerigi ve ekleri ile ilgili hukuki hicbir sorumlulugu kabul etmez.
This e-mail communication and its attachments are intended only for the private use of the people named above. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system. Erciyes University does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6854 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160714/98cc92e3/attachment.txt>