[Corpora-List] large crowdsourcing projects

Leon Derczynski leon.derczynski at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 13:31:49 CEST 2016

By the way, you're not alone in this experience. Accordingly, there are some wrappers for Crowdflower designed for crowd annotation, include the GATE plugin; we built it after having unsatisfactory experiences with Crowdflower. YMMV.

http://www.derczynski.com/sheffield/papers/gate-crowd-demo-eacl2014.pdf

All the best,

Leon