[Corpora-List] large crowdsourcing projects

eneko e.agirre at ehu.eus
Tue Jul 12 12:56:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am planning a Europe-based large annotation project using crowdsourcing.

My experience with Crowdflower was not satisfactory, so I was planning to use Amazon Mechanical Turk. Being based in Europe, I cannot be a requester, so I was planning to use an intermediary (e.g. http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/middlemen-intermediary-requesters-list.99/)

Does anyone have direct experience with such a company? I would be very grateful for any recommendation or suggestion. I would also welcome alternative suggestions for large-scale crowdsourcing in Europe.

best

eneko

--

Eneko Agirre Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea University of the Basque Country http://ixa2.si.ehu.eus/eneko