[Corpora-List] MIKE 2016 - Call For Papers

Amitava Das amitava.santu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:22:19 CEST 2016

--- Apologies for Cross - Posting ---

-------------------------------------

MIKE 2016 - Final Call for Papers -------------------------------------

The Fourth International Conference on MINING INTELLIGENCE AND KNOWLEDGE EXPLORATION (MIKE 2016)

will be organised by the Center for Computing Research (CIC) of the National Polytechnic Institute (IPN), Mexico City during November 13 - 19, 2016

Website: http://www.mike.org.in/2016/

Full Paper submission deadline: 12 August 2016 -------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to invite you to submit your research paper (s) to MIKE 2016. Also kindly encourage your students and researchers in your circle to submit their papers to MIKE 2016.

You could browse MIKE 2016 Call For Paper (CFP) from the following links:

CFP (PDF version): http://mike.org.in/2016/cfp/mike2016-flyer.pdf CFP (Text version): http://mike.org.in/2016/cfp/mike2016-flyer.txt

Springer supports MIKE series and publishes MIKE 2016 proceedings in their popular* Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence* (LNCS/LNAI) series. The accepted papers will be indexed by various Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases like DBLP, Scopus and ArnetMiner; SCI Compendex; and others. Additionally, we are arranging to bring out special issues for selected papers in the following journals: *Multimedia Tools and Applications* (Springer) and* International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks* (Hindawi - SAGE Publishing)

You could browse through the earlier MIKE editions via its DBLP page at:

http://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/conf/mike/index.html

We are eagerly Looking forward to your submissions to MIKE 2016.

Thanks very much in advance.

With warm regards

Alexander Gelbukh and Rajendra Prasath Organising Chairs - MIKE 2016 Amitava Das - Publication Chair -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2714 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160707/5eb8d380/attachment.txt>