[Corpora-List] threat / hate speeches corpus

Mario Crespo Miguel mario.crespo at uca.es
Thu Apr 28 14:01:41 CEST 2016

Dear members of corpora list,

I wonder if you could give me good advice about a corpus/corpora of threat or/and hate speeches (spoken or written). Languages we are interested in are English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian or Arabic.

thank you very much in advance,

Mario Crespo

UCA

Mario Crespo Miguel Profesor Sustituto Interino *Mario Crespo Miguel

Área de Lingüística Departamento de Filología* Universidad de Cádiz -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1402 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160428/4d90ed23/attachment.txt>