[Corpora-List] Corpus for transliteration of names

Grishma Jena gjena at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 27 18:20:20 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm working of transliteration of names for low-resource languages. I'm trying to incorporate more features that would help in creating a reranker for the candidate list. Basically, I have a list of 1000 candidates for each name and I'm trying to find which is the correct transliteration. Is there any dataset available from which I can get some features for the reranker, especially temporal features?

Thank you.

-- Regards, Grishma Jena MSE Computer and Information Sciences -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 679 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160427/f825967d/attachment.txt>