[Corpora-List] Job @ RWTH Aachen University: Methodology and Theory of Computer-based Humanities and Social Sciences

Stella Neumann neumann at anglistik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 25 20:56:29 CEST 2016

Dear Corporeans,

I would like to point your attention to the following five vacancies for full professorships at the RWTH Faculty of Arts and Humanities, one of which is for “Methodology and Theory of Computer-based Humanities and Social Sciences”.

http://www.rwth-aachen.de/cms/root/Die-RWTH/Jobs-Ausbildung/Jobboerse/~crfe/ Stellenangebote-fuer-Professuren/?lidx=1

The ad can be accessed at:

http://www.rwth-aachen.de/global/show_document.asp?id=aaaaaaaaaarawhe

I hope that this will be of interest for some of you.

Kind regards,

Stella

Prof. Dr. Stella Neumann

Anglistische Sprachwissenschaft

RWTH Aachen University

Institut für Anglistik, Amerikanistik und Romanistik

Kármánstr. 17/19

D-52062 Aachen

Tel. +49 (0)241 80-96105

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4541 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160425/46be6a5f/attachment.txt>