[Corpora-List] PhD studentships available

Matthew Purver m.purver at qmul.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 13:26:39 CEST 2016

The School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science of Queen Mary University of London has 3 PhD studentships available for applicants of any nationality. Details are available here; the deadline for application is 6th May:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ANK779/phd-studentships-in-electronic-engineering-and-computer-science/

The school has a Computational Linguistics lab, at the intersection of our Theoretical Computer Science and Cognitive Science research groups, and we are happy to discuss proposals in computational linguistics and natural language processing, particularly relating to our research in dialogue modelling and compositional distributional semantics. Please see our web pages for more information, and contact either Matthew Purver or Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh with any questions:

http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk

-- Matthew Purver - http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~mpurver/

Computational Linguistics Lab - http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/ Cognitive Science Research Group - http://cogsci.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Queen Mary University of London, London E1 4NS, UK