[Corpora-List] Debate Terminológico Journal

Mariÿffffe2ngela Araÿfffffajo armariangela at yahoo.com.br
Fri Apr 8 10:11:07 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues, We are pleased to announce the publication the 13th and14th issues of the journal DebateTerminológico, available at http://seer.ufrgs.br/riterm. We wish you will enjoy the issues.   Debate TerminológicoEditorial Committee

Call for Papers The Executive Committee of DebateTerminológico journal is pleased to announce that the call to sendarticles for Debate Terminológico, issue 15, is now open. Pleasenote that the deadline to send the submissions is April 30, 2016. Publication guidelines can be consultedat Debate Terminológico’s web page:http://seer.ufrgs.br/riterm. The purpose of Debate Terminológico isto promote the discussion on ideas related to terminology. The journalpublishes research works about terminology and related fields, both from atheoretical and applied point of view. Executive Committee, Debate Terminológico

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7422 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160408/1c121d31/attachment.txt>