[Corpora-List] NLP/ML post-doc/intern at the Qatar Computing Research Institute

Preslav Nakov preslav.nakov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:44:53 CEST 2016

NLP/ML post-doc/intern at the Qatar Computing Research Institute

(apologies for cross-posting)

We have openings for 2 post-doc (1 year, renewable) or intern positions (6-12 months) to join the Arabic Language Technologies group at the Qatar Computing Research Institute, HBKU, Qatar for a project on Community Question Answering (English and Arabic), developed in collaboration with MIT-CSAIL.

http://qcri.org/our-research/arabic-language-technologies

We are looking for postdoc researchers in the general area of natural language processing (e.g., question answering, relation extraction, semantic/syntactic parsing) and machine learning for NLP (especially deep learning). The successful candidates should have excellent skills in software engineering. Also, we differentiate between two different profiles: 1) Researchers with a strong publications record in NLP-ML ; 2) Strong researchers in Arabic natural language processing. For the former, knowledge of Arabic is a plus.

The initial contract for the post-doc position will be for 1 year, renewable afterwards for at least another year.

We offer competitive, tax-free salary and attractive benefits.

If interested, please contact us with your CV and some sample papers: {lmarquez,amoschitti,pnakov}@qf.org.qa

Lluis Marquez, Alessandro Moschitti and Preslav Nakov -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1741 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20160403/b7e00e4c/attachment.txt>