LIMA is available under the AGPL v3.0 license.
Information and download: https://github.com/aymara/lima/wiki
User visible changes:
- Easier install with binary packages (currently for Ubuntu 12.04 and
- Named entities with components (identify persons name and surname for
- Documentation improvements;
- Add option to split input files in analyzeText ;
- Better reporting of external process unit errors;
- First steps of a http REST Lima server.
- Added more unit and functional tests;
- Travis continuous integration and Bintray deployment;
- Optimizations in release mode;
- Loggers optimization;
- Compile under Windows;
- Several bug corrections;
- Use d-pointer design pattern in more classes;
- Add some Doxygen comments;
- Use Qt temp files instead of hard coded ones;
- Switch to Qt5.
Gaël de Chalendar
-- Gael de Chalendar CEA LIST Laboratoire Vision et Ingénierie des Contenus (Vision and Content Engineering Laboratory)
CEA SACLAY - NANO INNOV BAT. 861 Point courier 173 91191 GIF SUR YVETTE
Tél.:+33.1.69.08.01.50 Fax:+33.1.69.08.01.15 Email : Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8212 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150923/0c77f129/attachment.txt>