[Corpora-List] plWordNet 2.3 - the largest wordnet in the world

CLARIN-PL clarin-pl at pwr.edu.pl
Tue Sep 22 08:43:02 CEST 2015

Dear All, we are happy to inform all interested in lexis and automatic language analysis that on July 9, 2015 our team has launched plWordNet 2.3 – the latest version of a large semantic dictionary of Polish. plWN contains 170 000 words, 240 000 unique senses interlinked by 600 000 relations and is now the largest wordnet in the world. plWN 2.3 has been extended extended to adjectives, contains more multi-word units, definitions, and examples. What’s more, this is the first time we’ve published Emo WordNet – 30 000 lexical units described in terms of their emotional connotations (at the moment available only in the download version). Together with plWordNet 2.3 we announce publication of enWordNet 0.1 – an extended version of Princeton WordNet 3.1 containing 7 000 new lemmas, 8 000 lexical units, 5 500 synsets, and WNLoom-Viewer – a browsing application for plWordNet. plWordNet 2.3 – download plWordNet – browse online plWordNet – free mobile app WNLoom-Viewer – download  WNLoom-Viewer – manual The whole plWN 2.3 can be downloaded in our format (plwnXML) or in Princeton WordNet format. Some data are also available in VisDic. plWordNet is free and open-source. It is suitable for all (also commercial) uses.

On behalf of plWordNet team Marek Maziarz, Maciej Piasecki, Ewa Rudnicka, Stan Szpakowicz

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3900 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150922/2e791d64/attachment.txt>