We are pleased to announce the "Call for Demos of Language Resources (LR), LR Tools and LR-based Software at the LTC 2015. This call is addressed to all Language Technology providers for both business and research purposes. We propose to companies as well as individuals to present their novel or state-of-the-art products in form of demos. We are interested in:
- language technology based products,
- application-scale language engineering tools,
- applications for production, conservation and maintenance of HLT language resources.
The above must fit exactly to the LTC fields of interest (cf. the LTC topics as presented at www.ltc.amu.edu.pl).
Zygmunt Vetulani and Joseph Mariani LTC 2015 Co-chairs vetulani at amu.edu.pl
* The author teams of accepted papers are invited to present a DEMO without any additional fee if they are in closed, direct relationship with the original results presented in the paper. This relationship will be subject of reviewing. If accepted, the presenters will be entitled to have a one page abstract in the proceedings (under the text quality requirements as for the other LTC publications).
* DEMOS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED to any LTC accepted publication of the presenters may be accepted according to the general reviewing procedure on the basis of a short demo presentation text (2-3 pages, references included) /including the short description of the presentation content/. The short paper will be published in the conference proceedings.
* provided by LTC: single standard size table, 1 poster (A0 size, vertical) support, 1 power supply socket,
* provided by the Presenter: all presentation tools and devices (computers, screens, etc.) are to be installed by the Presenters (no technical assistance from the LTC Organizers).
* submission deadline: October 16
* acceptance notification: October 22
* deadline for submission of final version of the abstract/short paper: October 26
* duration: as the LTC 2015, i.e. November 27-29, 2015
* LTC Exhibition Area
Demo Program Fees:
* all presenters need to pay the full LTC registration fee (no student discounts),
* in case of DEMOs not related to an accepted paper, the payment rules are as in case of the LTC standard papers,
* registration and payment of the due Demo Program Fees must be completed by final paper submission (at latest).
* through the EasyChair system, as for LTC papers (the demo description should be in form of a pdf document),
* "DEMO" is a mandatory keyword; it should also be used in the title/subtitle of the presentation.
* proposed demos and presentations of resources must strictly match the LTC scope and objectives,
* qualification will be based on short demo descriptions (1-3 pages, according the case - see above).
* presentations must be conform to the EU regulations concerning presentation safety. The Presenter is the sole responsible for the security of the audience during presentation.
* More information needed? Please do not hesitate to contact the LTC 2015 organizers.