[Corpora-List] A new dataset release - WS353 translated to multiple languages an re-scored by fluent speakers of these languages

Roi Reichart roiri at ie.technion.ac.il
Thu Sep 10 11:23:23 CEST 2015

Hello,

We now also released the scored translations of the SimLex999 dataset. Like for wordSim353 the translations are to German, Italian and Russian and similarity scores are collected from fluent speakers of the target languages.

Our page is:

http://technion.ac.il/~ira.leviant/MultilingualVSMdata.html

Cheers, Roi Reichart

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4052 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150910/91a25245/attachment.txt>