[Corpora-List] Multiple Tenure-Track Faculty Openings in CS @ Nat'l Univ. of Singapore (NUS)

Min-Yen Kan knmnyn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:52:14 CEST 2015

[Apologies for cross posting. Advertisement also at http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/cs/recruitment_faculty.html ]

The Department of Computer Science at National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for several tenure-track or tenured faculty positions. We have positions dedicated to cyber security or big data analytics as well as positions open to all areas of computer science. While our main focus is on the assistant professor level, we also welcome exceptional candidates at the associate and full professor levels. For applications at the assistant professor level, candidates should demonstrate excellent research potential and a strong commitment to teaching. Candidates at more senior levels should have an established record of outstanding research achievements.

The Department of Computer Science at NUS is highly ranked internationally. It enjoys ample research funding, moderate teaching load, excellent facilities, and extensive international collaborations. The department covers all major research areas in computer science and boasts a thriving PhD program that attracts the brightest students from the region and beyond. More information is available at http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/.

NUS offers highly competitive salaries and is situated in Singapore, an English-speaking cosmopolitan city and a meeting point of many cultures, both oriental and western. Singapore offers high-quality education, healthcare, and extremely low tax rates.

Interested candidates are invited to send, via electronic submission, the following materials to the Chair of the CS Faculty Search Committee, Prof. David Hsu, at csrec at comp.nus.edu.sg :

- A cover letter that clearly indicates main research interests - Curriculum Vitae - A teaching statement - A research statement

Please arrange for at least 3 references to be sent directly to the same e-mail address or provide the contact information.

Application review will commence on October 1, 2015 and continue until the positions are filled. To ensure maximal consideration, please submit your application by December 15, 2015.