[Corpora-List] Ontology Mining Lead

Jakub Zavrel zavrel at textkernel.nl
Mon Sep 7 19:11:18 CEST 2015

The Textkernel R&D team in Amsterdam is looking for an Ontology Mining Lead who combines in-depth technical knowledge and project management skills. You have the ability to be the driving force of the team, set priorities and have a helicopter view all the time. This project has a high visibility within Textkernel and direct product impact for our customers.

The technical knowledge we are looking for:

- In-depth knowledge of text mining, taxonomies, ontology mining and

alignment

- Familiarity with supervised and unsupervised machine learning

techniques

- Expert in text mining from large amounts of documents

- Strong hands-on experience with text processing under Linux

- Knowledge of the standards in the area of taxonomy and ontology

- Skilled in programming, scripting (e.g. Perl or Python) for processing

large text corpora

- Knowledge of statistics

If you have a degree in Computational Linguistics, Corpus linguistics, Artificial Intelligence or a comparable and you are also interested in Labour Market analysis, Semantic Recruitment Technology, we really would like to get acquainted!

Textkernel is an informal and international technology-driven company where innovation is the number one priority. We take care of our employees by providing free lunches, chair massages, good equipment and famous Friday drinks. We are a firm believer in ambition and (personal) growth.

For more details and for applying for this job, as well as many other NLP related jobs at Textkernel, go to:

http://www.textkernel.com/job/lead-ontology-mining/

Looking forward to hear from you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jakub Zavrel, Textkernel BV, Nieuwendammerkade 28/a17, 1022 AB, Amsterdam, NL

tel: +31-20-4942496 fax: +31-20-4942499 e-mail: zavrel at textkernel.nl ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4798 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20150907/ffaab20a/attachment.txt>